The Grid Engine is a CMS specifically developed for the creation of sites that are mainly visited by mobile phones. The grid engine has been developed by Bazooka for Dubtools and has services running in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the UK.
The system includes identification of the user as well as billing and streaming of content.
Some of the Features
- The content displayed to the user can be customized by operator.
- All content can be translated to fit different languages and users can be given the possibility to change to other languages.
- The billing system makes it possible to bill any content. It supports both single purchases and subscriptions of content by a specific operator.
- You can create CSS-files and use them with a certain phone model or a group of phone models.
- Alot of things can be customized by phone model and operator.